Future

Assalamualaikum...
I'm was just thinking...where am I going to go when I'm older. It ain't wrong to think now! It's a big, big world. Everyone can discover it's beauty...


I want to be a many things when I'm older. I don't know what to choose...
  • Doctor
  • Sejarawan
  • Scientist (astronomy)
  • Author
  • Libarian
The earth is huge. It takes more than a month to go all the places. Yet this is only a tiny part of Allah creation. I haven't talked about the galaxy, Let alone the whole universe...

Human created building but who created humans? God. So, basically God created everything. We should be grateful. We happen to be the lucky one to be able to see his creations. Alhamdulillah...

One day, I want to hop one a plane, and fly all around the world...See everything with my own eyes.

I want to see the Eiffel Tower for myself (again), the fascinating African nature and wild animals, Taj Mahal in India, The Great Wall of ChinaThe Colosseum, the Sphinx and pyramids in Egypt, the Statue of Liberty, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Barcelona Zoo, and of course, the Kaaba in Mecca plus EVERYTHING else.

I hope my friends can come along. It's better to go with friends than see a beautiful sight alone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts