Feelings



Okay...let me ask you. Have you ever felt useless?

I Do! Now and then...

Probably cause' I ain't good at many things, like sewing,packing, helping,talking, cooking, listening and sports.

Okay, I can talk and listen. But sometime i just~

Anyway...Have you ever felt the feeling when you enter school for the first day.. People are staring at you. Judging you. I dunno if you have. I get that feeling. What makes me feel so small. Okay, I ain't tall either.

Totally bad at sports...Probably...cause. No one gives me a chance. They don't let me pass a ball or anything. But yet, they barely know if I'm good or not. Urrrgh! As Shrek said " They judge me before they even know me".  

At my school, Everybody has to join in Sports Day. So I tried out for some events like the others. Like 'lontar peluru' and 'lompat jauh'. But at the end I didn't get to join anything. The teacher were barely looking at me. I was totally ignored. So, I just embarrassed my self by jumping but didn't made it. I threw the metal ball but no one knew if  I made pass the target cause' no one was watching

Thats why, I'm grateful I have friends. Who makes me smile with their words. And Kak Kamalia blog also makes me feel..I ain't useless. I got number 1 in class. So whatever!

Thanks friends, for always being there. Making my rainy day, a happy one.

Comments

Popular Posts