My class

Assalamualaikum,

This year, my class is much better than last year's. It was noisy and loud! This year was much... less loud. The only sad part is... I'm really lonely. Yeh, Everyone in my class has a friend... a friend to talk to. 

At class, Nobody sits next to me. I don't think about it much. Cause' I still have friends but they're in another class. So, I only get to see them a recess and when it's time to go home.

Usually, some of my classmates like it when teachers don't come but I don't! I feel so bored just staring at the wall! 

I've been really lonely ever since Fatihah left. She's the only one I can speak freely and act ME! To my friends here, I speak Malay cause' they won't understand. 

But, I know things happen for a reason. I can't just rely on Fatihah for everything. I have to face challenges myself one day. I can't just hope for someone to be there when I fall. I have to pick my self up! I have to be prepared. For whats out there...

Ambil daripada buku rujukan pendidikan islam.

Man can not live alone in this world. They need friends to connect or communicate, ask for help, and so forth.

Manusia tidak dapat hidup bersendirian di dunia ini. Mereka memerlukan kawan untuk berhubung atau berkomunikasi,meminta pertolongan, dan sebagainya.

Comments

Popular Posts