A story...

Assalamualaikum,

At school, my teacher told me a story about her old student.

Years ago, My teacher had a student. Who was a thief, he was caught, but he was under age. So, he was released. Anyway one day a counsellor came to that school, and talk to everybody.

She came to that boy, and he said " Saya akan jadi pencuri yang dapat masuk syurga!"

Okay, everyone laughed hearing the teacher said her student said that. :P

Anyways, years later.

I think the teacher went to the bank, and coincidently met him. He was like "CIKGU!,CIKGU"

My teacher looked, He was like "Tak ingat ke cikgu..."

He told stuff, ...then he was like " Saya dah tahu dah camana nak jadi pencuri yang masuk syurga!"

Suddenly, my teacher remember who is was.

Then, he said "Pencuri yang bertaubat..."

My teacher nodded, betul,betul,betul!  

Anyway, that boy became a police! He knows how a criminal minds work! hehehe...

~The End~

Comments

Popular Posts