First day

Assalamualaikum,

2013! Yay. My first day of school wasn't so bad. Many of my classmates are my friends. So, I won't be totally alone this year. Also this year I have PMR. I have loads of studying to do, 8 subjects!

I have new resolutions and this year I will stick to them cause' usually my resolutions never end long. This year I want straight 8 A's and I'm going to try my best to get A's.

Anyway, I aiming for the top! Not 7, not 6...8 A's! I dream to go far and save the world. Hehehe, I didn't really know what I want to be when I'm older but I'm sure I want to help others and save the world! 

This year I have loads of resolution, like drinking a lot of water everyday, study at anytime I can. Of course, I still liked my old school but I don't miss it much as I used to. My teachers and friends at my old school is irreplaceable, there's no one like them.

Comments

Popular Posts