Hmm, childhood.



Assalamualaikum,

I've been looking some pictures of my friends at my old school. Looking at my class group page. How I miss them. Not many of them are online (None actually). Cause' this year we all have PMR and all... Less of internet, more books! 

I still remember I was twelve, me and my friend said, 'Next year we're going to be teenagers, so lets play at that playground before it's too late.' So we slide down the slide, climb up the ladders.I miss the swings, and that feeling, like we're flying! Hahaha :P


I remembered how we used to make up silly stories. I miss being a kid.



Anyways, I still want to grow up, I planning big things. I want to be a doctor. Help people. That's my dream. I miss my old school...my class mates, my friends...

Yet, I have new friends... My old friends is still in my heart. Hey, technology, I can give them a call! Assalamualaikum!

From Peace Lover  

Comments

Popular Posts