The Future

Assalamualaikum,

I suddenly thought about the future after reading my senior from my old school's blog. What do I want to be when I grow up? Which university do I wanna go to? People my age probably started planning or has their mind set on one goal. I have no idea what to do...

When people asked what I wanted to be I'd say I want to be a doctor. When I was in the 5th grade I thought of being an explorer, in malay I call it a sejarawan. Someone who do research on history and stuff...I also thought of being a scientist but hmm, what type of scientist do I wanted to be? Every ambition I choose mostly has science and math in it but I'm not an expert in those subjects.

I don't know exactly what I want to be and if I have the capability to reach my goal. Huh, growing up is so hard! I don't want to think about all this stuff. I am just going to study hard smart and just find the right road to pick on the way...I'll have to be positive!

Anyway, errr...To all the PMR candidates! Semoga Berjaya. ;P Don't waste time and go get studying! We are the last candidates, Yahhh!



Comments

Popular Posts