Friendship

 
 

Well, I have loads of friends. I think of everyone as my friends. But who are my best friends? I got a few and they are always there for me.

If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have the strength to go to school. I can't bare the thought of going to school all alone.

I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.

There are just times when I feel down. My friend always motivates me to be strong and encouraging me. I have PMR this year. I feel like it's just a hazy dream. I have this doubt in my heart, that I can't get 8 A's cause' I barely got one!

How the heck am I going to get 8? But it's weird when I look myself, I see that I have no potential of succeeding . But my friends think I have so much potential. Their words always give my strength and hope. They give me faith.



They listen to every of my petty problems. They're there for me at my hardest time. I'm such a klutz at times. There are times when I lost or left my keys and purse. My friends often suffer a little, but don't complain...(well, not really) They're there for me thick and thin.

I think... I always feel insecure. I'm the type who gets hurt by the simplest things. A friend once told me, ' You think to much about what people think about you' It just hit me. I do think too much. I feel like I'm trying my best to just stay quiet cause' I hate the feeling of being hated.

My friends is the only people I can laugh and talk as much as I can and not think too much of what they think cause' they don't care. They like me the way I am. They see me in a different way. I feel comfortable around them and just feel more free. Around other people I feel like a rusted tin man. My best friends are the oil. (Whoa did I just sound smart there?)

Comments

Popular Posts