Be nice.


Assalamualaikum,
Bismillah,

You know, I used to think what I was doing was right. If someone treated me with disrespect, I should be disrespectful to them too. If someone constantly ignore me, then when they wanted to talk to me I would ignore them or tell them to shut up. Cause' thats what they did to me! So I thought I have the rights to treat them just as badly.

But it's not! This circle of hurting each other will never end if we were all like that.

The Prophet ﷺ said:
“Do not be people without minds of your own,
saying that if others treat you well, you will treat
them well and that if they do wrong, you will do
wrong. But (instead), accustom yourselves to do
good if people do good and not to do wrong if
they do evil.”
[Tirmidhi, 1325]


It was actually inspiring. IDK. Cause' I feel like everyone tends to think it's ok to be a bully cause' they were mistreated too. But it isn't. That's bullshit. It's such a lame excuse but it's a common excuse.





So be nice. We have such little nice people in this world and so many bad people coming up with excuses how they have the rights to be bad. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Anyway these word below was a slap in the face, back to the right path!




Love,
err.. me! hahaha...Assalamualaikum. *Runs away.

Comments

Popular Posts