Merdeka!

Assalamualaikum,
Bismillah,

Selamat Hari Merdeka! 57 years already!

I really love learning about our history! Not through the textbooks from our school but from people who actually lived through it. Cause' the textbooks can't be all right. At least not 100%.

If you really want to know what it was like during the old days, I recommend you to read 'Anak Apak'. Some of the things he said was in the textbook so if you're taking PT3 or whatever you form 3 exam's name are, read this! I never really like books liked this truthfully but I fell in love with this book. Such an inspiration! Oh the feels. Memang menanam semangat patriotik dalam diri lah weii!



Last year, at Ampac, we went to this old folks place. My friend and I interviewed this old woman and asked her about the old days. She said when the Japanese came, her family helped hide the Chinese and disguised them as Malays. Okay! That wasn't in the textbook!! I would love to meet her again, insyallah. 

My grandma told my mum, during her days in their textbooks, all the people who is labeled as heroes and saviors of our country in our textbook were labeled as rebels seeing as back then the British wrote their textbooks. It's funny if you think about it.

Anyway, our leaders back then made a lot of effort to bring us where we are today! We've come so far! In return we should stand together and help our country grow stronger!

Nah tgk video ni. Memang baguslah.




Comments

  1. maybe, after this we can talk about history!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, after this we can talk about history! We share what we heard. We discuss about it! It will be great! I'm so lazy to make a revision so better to stalk your blog. muah :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe, after this we can talk about history! We share what we heard. We discuss about it! It will be great! I'm so lazy to make a revision so better to stalk your blog. muah :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts