Limitless

Assalamualaikum,

My semester has already started for a while now. Next semester I have to figure out which track I have to take. Admittedly, I have no idea. I love a little bit of everything.

I just wish to learn everything. I am stuck between two options of which track I should choose. A track I am interested in but am not good at or one that I am probably better at but don't have as much interest in.

I am worried. But I am going to take my time this semester to think about it. I don't want anyone's voice to influence me in my option. I do not mean I do not want anyone's input or advice but I do not want any negativity or them telling me what they think I should choose...

I always have at least a tinge of doubt in me so I do not need people putting me down even more or making me feel anxious.

Nowadays, if I made a wrong answer in a test or in any question, I just move on. I tell myself, "It's fine, I shall do better next time." Some cry and some rant or curse. I just move on.

Plus, making a big fuss about it won't make a difference, it happened. I made a mistake. I learned something new and everything will be okay. I just have to take a note of it and tell myself to just keep going and ALWAYS work hard, avoid making the same mistake.

It is against some people's principle but I do not have much of a goal in life. I do not have that ONE dream that I want to achieve and am fighting for. I have small little goals.

One of my small goals is just simply to learn all I can before I graduate. I want to learn even if it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with my track.

I was fortunate enough to get an opportunity to go and be an exchange student. I learnt something that I might have not in UKM. I specifically chose that course cause it was my one chance. And I end up gaining much more than I asked for.

The reason I chose that club under my faculty was that it had nothing to do with my course. When else would you have the chance to learn besides than now? When you have a job, you can only focus on things related to your job. There ain't much time for you learning any new skills much less hone that skill.

I am slightly annoyed when people ask, "What are your plans?". I want to learn and learn and learn. As we grow older our choices narrow. I find that really sad.

Comments

Popular Posts