Poem

Assalamualaikum,

How is everybody?? ^__^  At class, I had nothing to do. The teacher didn't come. So...While, I had spare time I did a poem. 


Loneliness 
The world seem grey,
With the same thing everyday,
No friend, beside me at class,
I hope this loneliness won't last,
I hear laughter, happiness...
But all I feel is sadness.

I have a smile on my face, 
To hid my unhappy face,
I can't help but be bored,
Scribble and draw,
I feel so ignored,
I cried, hoped nobody saw,
Wish you, were here my friend.

No matter, how grey is the day.
My friends lighten up the day.
(added today)

By Nur Izzati MT   On Thursday, 12 April 2012. At School.

Like it?? Don't copy, okay. This is mine! Made it myself. If you want to use it or something, Get my permission. K?? Hehehe...

Anyway, wrote this when was I was lonely at class. Bosan! But, I didn't cry...hahaha. Just want it to rhyme. It's not about me, much. Bagus kan. Bagus tak? Kalau tak...diam!

 Still, hope you all are happy in life. Be grateful. Even though I was lonely at class. I'm still happy I got friends to smile with. 

Okay, Assalamualaikum.

Comments

Popular Posts