There's hope for me.


Assalamualaikum,

Yes!!! PMR is over! Freedom! Well, actually there's still PMR tomorrow for those who take Chinese, Tamil and Arab language.

I can't say it was easy but I don't think it was crazy hard. I dunno! I just don't have the guts to say, "Whoa that was easy!" then what happen if I got a B or C? I really want 8A's! I'll be upset if I get 6A or 7A's. 

My friends say I might get 6A's. I know she meant that as a compliment. But in my mind I was like "6A's? Thats a insult!!!" 

During PMR, my mum decided to stick around alot. She took a week off from her work to be with me. When I was going to school on the first day of PMR, my mum gave me a huge hug and wish me luck. I was so touched. 

On the first day, I woke up early. At 4am, to study. My grandfather called my mum that morning, wishing me luck and giving me tips. My cousin on my mum side also wished me luck to me and his brother (who is also my cousin, but my age) for PMR.

 I was seriously touched on how they remembered. I have a huge family so if someone remembered and wish me luck. That meant a whole lot to me.

I was really stressed about PMR. Full with doubt. I sometimes feel as everyone else also has this doubt in their heart I can get 8A's. I hate this doubt feeling!!

I hope I did well. Can't wait for the results. Just want to get this over with!! Hopefully me and my friends got 8A's. Insya Allah.

Comments

Popular Posts