2014!!

It's 2014.

Everyone are making new resolutions and recaps of 2013.

Recap of 2013.
This year was the same as the other years. School. Except there was PMR. Which was stressful.
The only difference this year was... I didn't feel totally lost or lonely as I entered school.
I went many places this year for the holidays. :P Biarlah Rahsia.
The lesson I learned this year was believe in yourself. You're capable of doing anything as long as you believe and don't forget to pray to Allah. Also don't worry too much of what people think cause seriously they don't care...Never forget to be grateful, look around you.
I actually don't remember much about this year... all seems blurry. ×D I'm glad to say I've made many new friends!!☆♡☆♡ Got good...no, great results.

Resolutions for 2014.
★Study Hard
★Khatam Al-Quran
★Do more sunnah

So three simple resolutions. Can I do it?? Doakan saya ♡.  Tommorow is school.


Comments

Popular Posts